Job Role: Intervention Designer & Builder | Full-time, Mumbai based
Who can apply
- Have a consistent track record of excellence –academic or in any other area you are proud of.
- Capable of working on equal terms with a highly intelligent, creative, result oriented multi-disciplinary group of young people (MBAs from top schools, ethnographers, psychologists, mathematicians, engineers, etc.)
- Have 2-3 years of corporate or entrepreneurial experience (from any domain or background)
- In age group 27-33 years (this age group will be given preference)
- Willing to travel to project sites across India
Core Competencies / Able-tos
- Confidence in engagement – Openness to meet people, learn their perspectives, share a point of view, positively challenge them to consider new ways of approaching problems, learning to engage with all kinds of people from senior managers to retailers to truck drivers
- Sense making of both quantitative and qualitative data – A positive mental attitude in dealing with all kinds of unstructured and structured data. Integrative and sense making skills help.
- Ability to create knowledge products – Comfort with working on one or more of various kinds of knowledge building activities –research reports, design products, digital products, etc.
- Facilitation skills – Ranging from conducting structured focus group discussions to co-creation with clients
- Intellectual capability and eagerness to understand relevant domains of the client – Banking, Financial Services, Technology, Manufacturing, etc.
- Flexible / open to learning of all kinds – formal, informal, subject-related or related to any topic that interests you
How to apply
You can apply by writing in to us at email@example.com with the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter (in 300 words) explaining why you would want to join Illumine Consulting.
Once we receive your application, we will get back to you for a phone interview and take it forward from there.